quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010

Sim, mais uma vez o post é pra ele...

Posso tentar ignorar ou me "freiar" quando estou indo rápido demais.
Dizem que toda pessoa apaixonada é meio louca, eu definitivamente me encaixo nisso.
O que eu posso fazer se é ele quem eu amo?

Te Amo E.





My gift is my song... and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody that this is your song
It maybe quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words...


How wonderful life is now you're in the world

All you need is love

Love is just a game



You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.

We could be heroes, just for one day

We should be lovers.

We could steal time...
Just for one day. We could be heroes, for ever and ever.
Just because I will always love you.


I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings?
telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may


Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário